Wednesday, January 16, 2019

About me

My name is Isaiah Alexander, I like to go by Zay. I'm a student at Georgia Gwinnett College and I'm from Atlanta. I love to play video games and my favorite games to play is the basketball 2k19 and and Madden 19 the football game. My favorite thing to do is just have fun with my family and staying around the house because I do not have a lot of friends. I just love to talk although it hard for me to express how I feel to people sometimes. I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursdays and usually when I get home the first thing I try to do is start on my work for the next class to stay ahead so if I don't understand something I have time to email or talk with my instructors. I like English although sometimes things can be hard to understand, but I pray that will not be the case this semester and I pass this class with flying colors.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you get flying colors in the class also. Please ask me to explain anything you don't understand.

    ReplyDelete

blog 6